Reporting to the Technical Department at our head office in Mérignac (33), your role will focus on compliance, consulting and maintaining the security of all OMNITECH SECURITY systems and networks.
Your main missions:
- Elaboration of general safety specifications in connection with the various regulatory standards (GDPR, PSSI, etc.)
- Validation of security files (infrastructures and applications)
- Carrying out risk analyses
- Audit of IT compliance and infrastructure
- Drafting of ISS policies, processes and procedures
- Establishment of deliverables: creation of the cartography, modification of the DATs, approval file, application documents...
- Implementation and administration of security management tools (SIEM, certificates, etc.)
- Information and awareness of users
- Security advice on the development teams of our SEAL software package
- Organization of vulnerability audits
- Implementation of production automation processes for servers and SEAL workstations for our customers
- Development and maintenance of artificial intelligence (AI) technical solutions to support the maintenance of our solutions for our customers.
- Team support.
- You have a 5-year computer science degree with a specialization in security (Engineering school, University or equivalent...).
- You have a first significant experience, beginner accepted with GEEK culture
- You are a good communicator and have proven analytical and synthesis skills.
- You have a culture of offensive and defensive security and you attach importance and time to the eve
- Autonomous, you have a taste for working in a project team.
Compensation and benefits:
- Fixed and variable remuneration from €35 to €45k depending on profile and objective
- Laptop + iPad
- Very good mutual coverage (80% paid by the company)
- Restaurant tickets
Please upgrade your browser
Our website has detected that you are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to visit the website.